Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Post #100 !!!!!!

Hello, Hello
Happy Tuesday All
It appears that we've made it too the 
100th Post
I wish I was able to celebrate with all of you 
who have been dedicated thus far 
perhaps by the time we reach the 
1,000th post 
I'll be able to give us an actual event 
in fact that is now a goal 
to have an actual celebratory event 
inviting each of my dedicated readers when we reach the 
1000th post
Don't any of you forget because your all my VIP's.

But at this point all I have to offer is my love 
I do hope that is enough
I also hope that each of you 
(as long as your of drinking age) 
will have a glass of champagne on this 
May 1st 2012 
in celebration of 
The House Of Darling 
making it too post # 100


.

"If you have much give of your wealth; if you have little give of your heart." 
- Arabian Proverb

This is certainly from my heart 
 a labor of love 
!!!!



.




xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Funny and greta quotes, I like this post very much! x)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I am following you back, too. Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100th post! Here's to the next 100 and continued success to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, I'm happy for you :)
    I like your blog, follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook to keep in touch? If you want follow me and let me know and I'll follow you back! Kisses from Italy xxx

    ENTROPHIA | BEHIND GREEN EYES
    ENTROPHIA ON BLOGLOVIN'
    ENTROPHIA FAN PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! :) You have done such an impressive job with your blog so far, can't wait to see where it goes!

    ~Amberly

    www.ambsgoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your blog! Just stumbled across it, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoo! congratulations darling!


    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, bonnie! congrats on a big milestone. :) i love the new look of your blog. hope you're well, and happy hump day!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I remember the anniversary of my first blog year--It was such a rewarding feeling . . . .

    oxoxoxo from San FRancisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete