Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Clubhouse News | Jean Paul Gaultier x Diet Coke


It seems that famed designer 
Jean Paul Gaultier 
is now Diet Coke's New Creative Director
and though I'm not particularly a coke drinker by any measure 
I am very excited about the mash up
.

This is definitely brilliant marketing 101 
they'll surely pull in Fashionistas
with ad campaigns like these below 
photographed by 
Stephanie Sednaoui 
for the
JPG Limited Edition Coke Bottles




and check out this thrilling behind the scenes video 
of the magic that is the 
Jean Paul Gaultier x Diet Coke 
Limited Edition Bottles.



What Fashionable Fun
!



xoxo

11 comments:

  1. i'm a fan of his perfumes....

    love the promotional pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! :) I like the pictures of the spot!
    ps. I'm now following you, but I don't see you among my followers, so, please, if you want click on the right on my blog on "join this site!. Have a nice day! xxx
    ENTROPHIA | BEHIND GREEN EYES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hun!
      Im certainly following you! I'm the 5th person in the followers displayed on your page... It says 'Darling B' and Im gazing out of a window lol.
      xoxo
      Darling Bonnie

      Delete
  3. Hey Honey Bun!
    I'm following you on Blogger already!!!! I'll follow you on twitter as well!
    xo
    Darling Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is wild! I wish I was more like you and not much of a Coke drinker! It is just so hard for me to say no to the can! (But Dr. Pepper is my actual soda of choice)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Fellow Californian!... now I have a different vision of a Diet Coke.. haha
    Let's be friends and follow each other!
    Please stop by my blog and leave me a note! I'll follow back!
    Thank you.

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! He brings the ads so much character!!

    www.glasstotherim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. bonnie, these pics are fab. i like this better than the one karl lagerfeld did. :) have a great day, dear!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so funny! thanks for sharing!
    xoxo
    Shannon
    LuckyNo7

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the designer editions that Diet Coke always do, but this one is something really special!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so funny - love these JPG pictures! ;-)

    ReplyDelete