Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Darling Nights Memorabilia | #0001 | Music Halls & Masquerades

So as promised 
I've got footage & a few photos
from 
Darling Nights | #00001
*
If you're just joining us 
here in 
The House Of Darling 
then you may not have the slightest idea of what it is 
I'm talking about
...
Not to worry 
Review these 2 post 
and you'll be up to speed.
*

And now on with it 
the footage & the photos 
from an 
evening of 
Natural 
Divine Darling Splendor 
*
My time @
 The Brick & Mortar Music Hall
1710 Mission St
San Francisco, Ca







It was great fun 
though I was a bit stirred in the beginning.
Remind me not to perform in such restrictive attire next time
Though I loved the chic look of
'The Little Black Dress' 
It prohibited me from dancing around the stage in the manner 
that I love too!!
However all's well that ends well 
It was still a great time 
and the crowd seemed to 
adore me

How beautiful
!!!!
:)

And As For
The
Black & Gold Masquerade Ball 


It was a
BLAST 
in a Baccarat Crystal Glass
!!!!!!!

xo

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :) why thank you... You're blog is incredible!!!

      Delete
  2. you looked amazing! and you sound greattt! wow. super impressed

    leandra.


    www.houseofdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete