Saturday, January 14, 2012

Clubhouse Kitchen | Honey & Coffee Facial Mask

Alright so if you've read my previous post
then you'd know that tomorrow evening 
is an eve that I have been anticipating.
For one I'll be attending 
Luxury Rap SF's 
Black & Gold Masquerade Ball 
at
The Supper Club SF 


but prior to that I am scheduled to perform @
at 
7:45p.m.




*
So today has been a definite day of relaxation & preparation.
You know mani, pedi, hair, and a clubhouse made facial mask.

I stopped in at an ever helpful 
How-to shop 
and selected a mask that I enjoyed a great deal.

It was 
The Honey & Coffee Facial Mask



The ingredients were as follows
1 egg
1 tsp of used coffee grounds
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of honey 
1 tsp of brown sugar

You are too crack the egg
Mix in each of the ingredients 
Beat it all together with a whisk or fork 
and apply to your entire face.

Leave on for 10-15 minutes 
(until the mask hardens) 
Then wipe your face clean with a warm washcloth.

I am happy to report to all Darling clubhouse members & visitors
that the mask worked beautifully.
The results were smooooooooth
& tightening.

Do try.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment