Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mad Men On The Telly!

I have something to share with you all.
I have an addiction
.........

to 
MAD MEN

*
I cannot explain nor contain 
the immense excitement that surges within me 
each time I think of the return of 
AMC's 
Mad Men.

The New Season is set to begin 
March 25th. 2012 
with a 2 hour Movie!!
ahhhh
YES!

If you've never seen this 
incredible 
dramatic television series 
set in the 1960's
at a 
New York Advertising Agency.
Then I encourage you to check out 
Seasons 1-4 NOW.

The dvd sets are for sale 
but if you're unable to drop a couple of coins on them 
then direct yourself to 
and check them out

!!!!
For those of you up to speed 
take a peak at the season 5 trailer below.


!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. My fiance is in love with this show and I must say I am late to jump on this bandwagon but like it as well!

    ReplyDelete