Monday, June 18, 2012

Short Films On The Telly! | Coffees | Babe | Alex Beh



Hello & Happy Monday
!!!!!!!!!!

It's been quite some time right
I've been away working on my 
3 Part Mixtape Series titled 
V.
I just completed the 1st portion 
Vintage 
and will be getting that out 
ASAP 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway 
I do hope that all of you Darlings have been doing well 
I'm anxious to explore your neighboring blogs 
as I haven't been on any in awhile and I'm so sure you lovelies have 
loads of amazingness for me 

!!!!!!!

I've got something for you all myself
while exploring cyber city 
I came up on a couple of film shorts
one titled 
'Coffees'
the other titled 
'Babe'
Both were
Written, Produced, & Directed by a cute kid 
with the name of 
Alex Beh

If you have 20 minutes or so give them a watch 
I found them to be witty, charming, & very well put together 
both with exceptional acting.

 
COFFEES from ALEX BEH on Vimeo.
 
BABE from ALEX BEH on Vimeo.

That's it for now 
Enjoy your week, pursue your dreams, & remember to make the most of the moment 

xxoo

1 comment: