Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Memorable Fashion Moments | Met Gala 2012

Hello All!
Here I've compiled a list of just a few of my fav looks 
from the 2012 Met Gala 
Check Them Out

!!!!!!!!!!

( all images via fabsugar.com)

Beyonce in
Givenchy
.

Solange in
Rachel Roy


Camilla Belle in
Ralph Lauren


Coco Rocha in
Vintage Givenchy


Jessica Alba in 
Michael Kors


January Jones in 
Versace


Amy Adams in
Gimbattista Valli


Karolina Kurkova in 
Rachel Zoe


Sofia Vergara in
Marchesa


Gisele in 
Givenchy

Clearly my drugs of choice were Yellow & Givenchy
!
these are just a few of my fav's 
I also loved Paula Patton & Amy Mulgan's looks 
What do you Darling's think
!?
Do you have any fav's up above or any fav's at all 
from one of Fashions biggest nights
!?!?

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. i think that solange and jessica alba looked stunning! definately my faves x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 4 first outfits are amazing!!
    Love coco's hair. Camilla and Beyonce's dresses are my favourite.

    leandra


    www.houseofdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was digging the yellow as well!

    Faves: Solange, Coco (so daring!), January & Karolina (daring again!).

    But they were all really fun!

    xo Amberly
    ambsgoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer Solange's dress to Beyonce's. And I love Karolina's dress, amazing!!And Camille's is definitely a favourite :)) Hope you have a super day doll!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how everyone looks!!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice post,i love all of the dresses :)

    www.viewrama.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORE the Karolina Kurkova look. Truly stunning.

    www.toadsandtiaras.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete