Thursday, May 10, 2012

Clubhouse Rules | Memos| & Music

Hello & Happy Thursday Dumplings
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Let's see what I've got in my bag of goodies 
for you Darlings today 

hmmm...
Well here's a couple of new rules for you


and by all means please do


.
I've also got a very official and important memo 
that I suggest all Darling clubhouse members & non- members alike
read & remember 
Here it is 


And last but most certainly not least 
I've got a couple of songs
suited for a 
Thursday 




.


:)

I do hope that everyone is enjoying 
their Thursday 
!!!!!!!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hustle... most definitely a must!

    Thanks for these :-)

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, bonnie! hope you are well. :) i love all the wonderful and positive inspirations i get from your posts. so thank you. :) hope you get to check out some webster at target pieces. :) hope you have a fab wknd! :)


    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete