Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Darling Moments | The Best Foundation Charity Event

For my 2nd Post of The day
I'd like to share with you all 
images from my weekend
*










^The Woman who made Me!^

 This past weekend 
I definitely had an amazing 
Darling Moment
 I had the pleasure of performing at a charity event 
given by 
Detroit Lion Running Back 
Jahvid Best 
& his Charity 
The Best Foundation 
which is geared toward
"educating & improving health & wellness outcomes for under-served youth"
The event was held at  
MY HOUSE NIGHTCLUB
in Los Angeles, Ca 
which is a beautiful venue by the way
I'd encourage you all to pay it a visit 
if you're ever given the opportunity

& There were several divine points of the evening captured on camera 
& naturally I've brought those moments here to share
!!!! 
I do hope that you enjoyed them all

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. you look lovely! love your leopard shoes!!

    xxo

    www.houseofdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete