Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Clubhouse Catch up | Clubhouse Icons | Wise Words

Hello Darlings!
I've been gone far too long
but there has been so much going on
Family troubles & preparation for my biggest show yet has kept
me from you all
But I've been here in spirit.

However I've come back bearing goods
because what kind of Darling would I be
if I didn't
That wouldn't be proper clubhouse protocol
lol

Okay 1st & foremost
whose been tuning into
Mad Men
?!?

I definitely have
& I've also been reading around the net
& it seems that they're marking
Megan Draper
The go-to gal for style this season
& justifiably so




Watch the new Mrs. Draper giving a birthday performance of a french tune for Don
in what's become a season favorite


I'm really getting into the new season 
It's starting a bit slow 
however it's still enchanting enough for me to find myself engrossed.

*
In other Darling news
Beyonce recently unveiled her space in the tumblr neighborhood
and let me state that it's filled with several personal treasures 
that will thrill any & every 
heart that beats for 
Queen Bey 
I snagged a few of my favorite memories of hers 
& brought them back to hang here 








Do drop by & pay her a visit

I've gotta jet but I leave you all with these instructions 


&


xxoo

5 comments:

  1. She`s beautiful darling! following u right now :X
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those quotes..hope you are doing well doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love solange and beyonce!


    www.houseofdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pics ; )

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your posts - so much so i have nominated you for the versatile blogger award!

    Chi-Chi x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete