Monday, March 5, 2012

Clubhouse Icons | Profound Truths | Betty White

Hello & Happy Monday
While out strolling around 
cyber city 
I recently ran across 
a familiar face 


No introductions needed right 
at this point unless you've been living in some emo pod 
beneath ground for the last 100 years 
chances are you know 
Betty
!

It seems Betty has been spotted out recently 
spouting 
highly comical, oddly riveting, and profound truths such as the following 

“Why do people say, “grow some balls”? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you want to be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.”

or how about this one

“Oh, I don’t need sleep. I just went to my hotel and had a cold hot dog and a vodka on the rocks.”

and then there's this

“Well ladies, as I used to say to My loving husband, Irving, of 55 years… what are you waiting for, stupid? Eat it.”

and of course we can't leave off without posting this one 

“I didn’t know what Facebook was, and now that I do know what it is, I have to say, it sounds like a huge waste of time.”

LMAO 
Gotta Love Betty Right
!!!!!!

XO

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love YOUR post ABSOLUTELY! I just came across your blog and it's great, I'd love to keep in contact with you. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog saying you did, and I promise I'll follow back!

    www.thechicetoile.com

    xoxo, Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Betty is so crazy. I used to love her on Golden Girls... Her and Sophia's relationship was hilarious.

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete