Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Matchbook Mag | The Darling Bar Cart

Hello 
and 
Happy February 1st
!!!!!

So there is something that I am sooo deep into 
and somewhat obsessed with 
like
 Kate Spade, The Hepburns, Classic golden era film, blah, blah, blah, etc 

It is 
Matchbook Magazine 



Which combines things like
Kate Spade products, The Hepburns, the classic film era, blah, blah, blah & etc 
in their monthly digital lifestyle publication

Have ya seen it
?!?!? 



It's been running for about a year now.
Their slogan is:
"A field guide to a charmed life" 
It's somewhat of a bible here in the clubhouse. 

The Matchbook Girl is described as the following:

THE matchbook girl...
VIEWS THE WORLD THROUGH ROSE COLORED GLASSES • LOVES TO THROW DINNER PARTIES, BUT HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BURN THE ROAST • VALUES ECCENTRICITY OVER CONVENTION • IS THE FIRST TO LAUGH AT HER OWN BAD JOKES • KNOWS THE CHA-CHA, THE CHARLESTON, AND THE TANGO • PAINTS HER NAILS BRIGHT CORAL WHEN SHE'S FEELING BLUE • IS INFINITELY CURIOUS • COULD HAPPILY LIVE OFF OF RED VELVET CAKE • PENS HAND WRITTEN NOTES TO HER GRANDMOTHER • HAS A SIGNATURE SHADE OF LIPSTICK • SECRETLY THINKS SHE MAY BE BABE PALEY REINCARNATED • RECEIVED AN iPAD FOR HER BIRTHDAY, BUT WILL NEVER GIVE UP HER LIBRARY CARD • HAS A BUCKET LIST A MILE LONG AND DREAMS A DIME A DOZEN • IS SMART, BUT NEVER A SHOW-OFF • LISTENS TO THE DAY'S FORECAST, BUT TRUSTS HER OWN INTUITION • NEVER SAYS NO TO A SUNDAY MATINEE AT THE THEATER • IS QUICK TO BLUSH, BUT NEVER SHORT OF A WITTY REPLY • HAS A SKIP IN HER STEP AND A TWINKLE IN HER EYE •ALWAYS SHARES HER LAST PIECE OF GUM
Do you fit the description?!?

If yes then I'm sure you'd enjoy their dwelling in the Tumblr neighborhood
Check it out

There is always something there that 
"strikes my fancy" 

!!!!!!!!

Annnnyway

While popping in for my daily visit at their tumblr dwelling 
and my monthly visit at their magazine 
I found something rather charming 
that I thought you'd all enjoy here

"The Matchbook Girls Bar Cart Essentials"


Cute. Cool. and helpful right.

Yeah... I thought so too!


They also had this ravishing little 
"How to... Stock your bar cart"
Illustration 
by 
Katie Evens
!!!!!

How insanely Darling
smiling sigh

!!!!!

Ciao 

xo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit!On my site, I'm
    following you and if you want
    you can follow me back!Like you said On my FASHION BLOG ,Even in twitter @saidiChulala

    Http://chuchu-chulala.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This magazine is adorable!! I'm going to have to add Matchbook onto my reading list. I really loved the bar cart essentials article. I've been wanting a mini bar in my place but I wasn't sure how to put it all together. Great post!

    Socialite
    http://starlessglitz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete