Monday, February 13, 2012

Clubhouse Neighbors | lusinlusine.blogspot.com

Let me tell you 
Darlings 
since opening up 
The House Of Darling 
here in the 
Blogger.com neighborhood
I've come into contact with some pretty incredible people 
!
Idk if it's a vibe that I am emitting or what 
BUT 
it just seems that I can pretty much do no wrong people wise here 
all of the clubhouse members & neighbors are 
simply 
DARLING & DIVINE 
!!!!

 Speaking of neighbors 
 I have the works of my one on my hands now 
I brought it back here to the clubhouse for us all to enjoy

!!!!!






These pieces,
and when I say pieces I'm talking everything from 
the headdress, to the gown, to the actual image itself 
are all the work of a 
22 year old 
Artist from Russia 
who takes photos and makes awe inspiring fashion items
Her name is 
Lusine 
and she can be found at this address 


Please do drop by her place she has tons more to share with you

!!!!!!

I'm telling you I truly enjoy it here 
Happy Monday All
!!!!!

xo

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this with us! you have a lovely blog! good luck with it!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red skirt is GORGEOUS! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete