Sunday, January 8, 2012

Violet Eye | Rabee Youne | FGR Exclusive

The perfect place to get your image up
to feed your fashion appetite 
& to gather great inspiration for shoots 
is 

They had a 'Violet Eyes' exclusive situation going on over there today.
I stopped in & brought some things back.

*

Model Jessica of Sutherland Models 
worked before the camera of 
Rabee Younee 
for this exclusive & below are the fabulous 
Elizabeth Taylor inspired results!

This is the image that caught my attention. It screamed old hollywood glamour 
from the usage of b&w 
to the classic mirror 
& that staggering Miss. Elizabeth Taylor brow.



Talk that talk honey... Hmm makes me wanna hear a bit of Rihanna.


xo





1 comment:

  1. I love your sense of style- thank you for the lovely comments on my blog :) I am officially following and would love it if you could follow me back!

    XX Kathryn

    http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete