Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Clubhouse Icons | Clubhouse Invitations

All the way up until 
fairly recently 
I believed that I'd been born in the wrong era.

However I've found that 
there are many portions 
of modern day times 
that actually interest me 

Like that which my passion/profession is built on
for instance,
Hip Hop.

In any event 
my imagination often runs away to the past 
and is fueled by 
people, places, and situations 
that are aged but golden.


So it should serve as no surprise 
that I am requesting to be invited 
to parties 
such as this 
ADVANCED STYLE PARTY 
at 
THE ACE HOTEL 

*
One chic room 
engulfed with an enchanted atmosphere 
and 
sparkling with the personalities of 
several living 
Style & clubhouse icons



In my future 
I'll be spending time 
with marvelous people 
who dress in a timeless manner 
and can tell me 
wonderful stories about the past
just like all those displayed in the short flick above

!!!!!

xo

1 comment:

  1. I love advanced style. I used to wonder if I was born in the wrong era too. I hope that when I get older I am as stylish as the women on advanced style.

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete