Saturday, May 5, 2012

Clubhouse Music | Norah Jones

Hello Again
and welcome to the 2nd Saturday post
.
This just couldn't wait 
Norah Jones
is back with a new album 



...Little Broken Hearts
which was released on
May 1st
and I feel it'd be inappropriate to not play a tune 
here in the clubhouse 
being that I am an avid fan 

Here she is with 
'Happy Pills'


I can definitely relate to the lyrics 
and the melody is classic Norah 
I think I love it
What do you Darlings think
?!?

I also recently read in ELLE 
that in order to get a fresh perspective while recording this album 
Norah made a move here to California 
though this may be a bit late I'd still like to say 
Welcome to California 
Norah
:)

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Really like her voice!!! Happy Sunday!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, bonnie! i absolutely love norah jones... her music is just incredible. have a lovely sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this song! And she looks awesome too! I haven't listened to Norah in forever, so thanks for sharing her new music. Hope the weekend was good to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has the most amazing voice, so great that she's back!


    Micah x

    www.rawwblog.com

    ReplyDelete