Monday, February 20, 2012

Pan Am On The Telly!



Who else here is as much of a
ABC's
Pan Am 
addict as I am
?!?


Anybody
?!
The drama, the scandal, the love, the loss, the suspense
ahhhhhhh 
It makes Sunday nights electrifying 

Here's A Preview


For those who do watch did you catch the season finale 
last night
?!?
Wasn't it racked with suspense & the usual Pan Am Glamour

I'm really gonna need for Ted to get his life
He needs to tell what's her face (Ashley Greene's Character), to get lost
& I don't believe that.... 
well I won't ruin it for those of you who haven't seen it
Sigh

I'm surely gonna miss it in the off season however 
Mad Men 
will be back on
AMC 
March 25th 
& this new
'GCB'
'Good Christian Belles'
situation that's gonna be airing on ABC 
March 5th
looks pretty good also 
I mean you know for a show set in modern times and all lol

Here's The Preview

I'm gonna tune in 
I hope you all do also so we can watch & discuss
What other shows should I place on the must view list for the spring
?

If you missed last night's episode of 
Pan Am 
or if you've never have the good fortune of experiencing the 
60's crew that takes flight Sunday nights 
then please get on over to the address below 
for a viewing of the last 3 episodes

!!!!!!!
Happy Monday

xo