Friday, February 10, 2012

Kate Spade On The Move | Tour Bus News

1st off 
Happy Friday 
Darlings
!!!!!

So idk weather or not you all have been tuned into 
what's happening over at 

But there is so much 
Amazingness taking place over there 
that I just had to share some of it here in the clubhouse
because as I've said before
I am an avid 
Kate Spade 
LOVER
!!!!!!

*Note: Their Pattern of the month is Japanese floral by Florence Broadhurst.


For starters today they released
their 
Fall 2012 Collection 

You can view the images from the great reveal by popping over at

Here is the look that stole my heart immediately 


Ostrich feathers?
A Bow Belt?
A 'Pardon My French' t-shirt?
topped off with a dramatic neck piece?

I mean come on 
that is pretty F*cking Incredible
oopps 

Pardon My French
*blushing

*
They've also 
geared up a 
 timeless pop - up shop tour bus 
that they fashioned in 
Florence Broadhurst's 
Japanese Floral 
& they've hit the road for a cross country tour
!!!!!


How Electrifying 
right
?!?!?

*
Here are a few live instagram photo's of the bus 
posted by 
Kate Spade 
today




Oh How Darling
!!!!!

In addition to all of this jazz
they've also just took home 
the award for 
'Top Innovator'
from 
Fashion 2.0 

AND 

They also got a station on 

Suffice to say that they are doing 
several 
Dazzling things 
and
I love it
!!!!

Here is the bus schedule 
snagged directly from the cyber city 
Kate Spade Domain
be on the lookout for it in a city near you

*
 new york city
friday, february 10th
3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
catch a live concert by the vivian girls at 7:45 pm
gansevoort plaza
gansevoort street and hudson street
*we'll also be streaming it live on our facebook page
 saturday, february 11th
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
flatiron plaza
5th avenue and 23rd street
sunday, february 12th
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
soho
broadway between prince and spring street
seattle
thursday, february 23rd to saturday, february 25h
times and locations to be announced
los angeles
friday, march 2nd to sunday, march 4th 
times and locations to be announced
south by southwest, austin
thursday, march 15th to saturday, march 17th
times and locations to be announced





Again Happy Friday 
Enjoy the weekend 
!!!!

xo

4 comments:

  1. Following you back dear on GFC and Bloglovin! thank you xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous...love spade too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooh..I love it!! I may have to share all of this..I am in love with that tshirt and skirt together..yess!! Ahh..this brightened my day :)) Hope you have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 Kate Spade too!

    Stop by sometime, I'd love to hear what you think!

    xoxo
    http://eloquentenglish1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete