Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Clubhouse Members | The Courtin- Clarins gals x The Covetuer

I've told you guys that one of my dearest cyber city hangouts is 
*
I'll admit I hadn't been over in awhile but time apart is always rewarding 
because as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder 
there's always a ton of new things there to oodle & sinfully covet 
when I've been away.
So I paid a visit and found that they've fairly recently 
spent sometime with 
The Courtin- Clarins Gals!
Claire, Prisca, Jenna & Virginie 

You know the four french bombshell
granddaughters of 
Jacques Courtin- Clarins 
herself,
the founder of 
'Clarins' 
skin care company.
Not only do these dames have model Mommy's & Clarin heir name cladded Daddy's 
but they've also got brains too 
According to stylelist.com 
Virginie has a business degree, Claire studied architecture & design,
Prisca owns the 1st American style nail bar in Paris titled "Nail Factory 
& Jenna is currently in college studying photography.

Anyways
these four delicious style divas, 
who've been taking the fashion scene by storm 
for a small bit of time now,
had plenty of Darling things for me to bring back here & share with you all
Check them out

Pants by Joseph Altuzarra belonging to Claire

Dress Thakoon

fun & flirty skirt belonging to Jenna

Christopher Kane Skirt belonging to Prisca

Louis Vuitton belonging to Virginie.
Bag by Givenchy x Shoes by Guiseppe belonging to Prisca
Celine Bag x Lulu Frost Necklace belonging to Prisca & Jenna

Pretty Hot Right
!!!!!!!!!

Xo

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmy, amazing post dear! I enjoyed every picture!
    Lovee your blog, keep going!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I feel so jealous! Those shoes are amazing!
    -LC

    thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want all of these dresses. ALL OF THEM. I am usually an all-black kind of person when it comes to dresses, but I could go for these patterns.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am feeding into their fortune and trust fund that is FOR sure! I am a die hard Clarins skincare user and get their facials as well! These girls are gorgeous and also hard working and smart! I applaud them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! love the Celine bag :)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh the shoes and the yellow clutch bag, i am in love!
    p.s i am also a pan am fan, i got addicted by my friend who is a air hostess and talks about uniforms, trips etc all the time, so i checked it out and i was hooked.
    already miss it.
    http://lureofthedarkside.blogspot.com/
    i would love it if you checked out my blog, and in case you like it, throw me a comment or a follow back.
    (ohh ohh not to forget in case you follow me back, which would be awesomeeeeeeeeee, could you please please please follow me via gfc and bloglovin? not only gfc? i don't want them shutting it down one day and losing my readers. i followed you via gfc and bloglovin as well)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice things you got here! Like your blog! Check my blog and follow me if you want!
    Ioana

    http://sparkleeverydayblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete